Ethos Of Prevention
Have you ever felt that every time you go to the dentist you will need treatment?
Our ethos is one of prevention as well as cure
We are committed to helping you reduce the amount of dental treatment required to maintain a healthy smile. With the dentist, the hygienist and the patient all working together the aim is to prevent the need for further treatment. This avoids the traditional pattern of fillings and extractions. The two major causes of tooth loss are decay and gum disease. The better we prevent or deal with these two problems, the more chance people have of keeping their teeth for life. Your dentist will make sure that all your fillings are in good repair and there are no rough edges to make cleaning difficult. The hygienist will thoroughly clean your teeth. The dentist or hygienist will show you the best ways to brush and floss to remove the bacterial 'plaque' which forms constantly on your teeth and gums. We will advise you which is the ideal brush for you to use, very probably one with a small head. The hygienist will discuss diet with you and will also explain the importance of cleaning between your teeth.
With the right partnership between patient, dentist and hygienist, preventive dentistry can change the traditional pattern of continuing dental health.
- Our Team - Meet our team
- Award Winning - Learn about our award winning practice
- Relaxing Environment - We do everything we can to make your experience as comfortable as possible
- Time Dedicated To You - We want you to feel relaxed, not hurried
- Ethos Of Prevention - Our ethos is one of prevention as well as cure
- Range Of Treatments - View what treatments we have available
- Convenient Opening Times - View the times we are open
- Latest Technology - Investing in the latest innovations
- Flexible Payment Plans - Affordable ways to pay
- Practice Gallery - See our practice