About Dental Implants
Implant dentistry is the most advanced therapy available to replace missing teeth. Dental implants have many advantages compared to traditional dental restorations;
- Dental implants look, feel and function like natural teeth
- Are a stable foundation for crowns, bridges and dentures
- Healthy teeth do not need to be cut down
- Dental implants can help prevent bone loss, maintaining facial features
- Implant dentures unlike traditional dentures have no palate, having a positive effect on speech and taste
- Dental implants are a permanent tooth replacement.